Storm Lake Public Library's Adult Book Clubs
The Storm Lake Public Library currently offers two adult book clubs that meet on the third and fourth Thursday of every month. If you have suggestions for a book club forum that we do not currently facilitate please email your suggestions to email@example.com
- The Storm Lake Public Library book clubs are for adults of every age.
- We now offer two book discussion clubs. One that meets the third Thursday of every month and focuses on non-fiction writing such as current events, politics, or any topic that the group chooses to explore further. Another book club that meets the fourth Thursday of every month to discuss regular adult fiction and non-fiction titles. This group tends to focus on fictional literature. Both groups meet at 7 p.m. in the library at 609 Cayuga Street. The schedule is available in advance.
- Books are chosen by the group. We choose books according to the current book club members' interests.
- If you do not wish to purchase you own copy contact the book club facilitator Rebecca Allison to obtain a copy for you.
- The purpose of these discussion groups is to foster intellectual discussion about books that go beyond a surface reading of the material. Eveyone's opinion is respected and listened to.
- Staff contact is Ruth Freese. Call 712-732-8026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are not required to register only please contact Ruth if you will need a copy of the book.